[Review] Why You will Love Floral Garage as Your Favourite Singapore Florist

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

As our marriage matures, the reality of three kids and being a stay-home-mom started to erode the initial thrills of celebrating anniversaries. We usually get into the day with a simple greeting, but as this year is our 15th year together, it feels important enough for me to make a special effort for Hubby. We have so much to be thankful for in this marriage despite the ugly quarrels and silent wars.

15 years of marriage is a milestone. Our marriage is nowhere near perfect. There are still many many issues we haven’t yet resolved even after being married for so many years. And I still have many baggages from past hurt and disappointments in my heart. But I am grateful that I have friends to remind me that I need to put in more effort to work on my marriage. I’m grateful that God has shown us how to love each other and uphold this unity. And I’m most grateful that Hubby hasn’t given up trying to improve our relationship. ... It took 6 tries to recreate this memory outside the restaurant last night (swipe to see photo). L directed and Ch was the photographer. Ch joked that she should have the paramedics on stand-by in case Daddy couldn’t bear my weight. After all, I must have added at least 7 kg from 15 years ago. We had a good laugh. Thankful that our kids came along for dinner with us. 😊 . (So glad we brought along the Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II camera to take this photo. The photo turned out so well even under dim lighting!) . #crystalweddinganniversary #canonsg #shotoncanon #simplylambchops
A post shared by Mary (@simplylambchops) on

The problem I face when it comes to getting a gift for Hubby is that it is difficult to get something suitable. He has more watches than I and clothes have to be a perfect cut. Chocolates/snacks are usually reserved for Christmas and he wouldn't want me to get something expensive (since it's his money anyway). Who else shares the same woes?

So, I was thrilled when Floral Garage contacted me to review their products. A bouquet for him? Sounds like a fantastic surprise. It is something I've never done but has definitely been in my thoughts a couple of times. Will he like it? Will he find it too feminine? 


Awed by the large variety of beautifully-wrapped bouquets and hampers from the Floral Garage website, I couldn't decide what to order. I love flowers, but the truth is, wilting flowers sadden me although I'd love to have my dining table adorned with a flower centrepiece any time of the year. See what I picked for him in the end!

- Delightful Vegetables -
Something not so feminine and practical, this hand bouquet consists of the prettiest colours power-packed with antioxidants and fibre, perfect as a light-hearted gift. Prices for the various sizes are as follows - Small ($49.90), Medium ($89.90), Large ($120). Mine was the large bouquet. You can also add on wine with a large-sized bouquet order for $159.

My Man with our vibrantly-coloured vegetable bouquet
I chose the 5 to 10 pm standard delivery time slot, hoping that the vegetable bouquet would reach our place later than Hubby (tried my luck and indicate a preferred timing). It arrived around 7pm but thankfully, I was prepared for that and cleared part of my fridge to maintain its freshness. The bouquet was heavy with every item firmly attached, so there is no need to worry about a loosened vegetable. The kids pinched off a grape and exclaimed that it was very sweet and fresh. 

Hubby looked amused to see the vegetable bouquet. He didn't say much after we took a few photos and just left the bouquet in the fridge for me to "settle it". Ha, I think I was more excited about the bouquet than he was. Just look at those colours! Every vegetable and fruit must have been carefully selected and positioned to create this beautiful bouquet. Oh well, anyway, Hubby got to eat them for dinner the next day. (By the way, this is one of Floral Garage's signature bouquets.)

About Floral Garage Singapore

Floral Garage Singapore is a local online flower delivery service set up 3 years ago by a team of passionate floral hobbyists turned professional florists. Its mission "to encourage others to show love, care, appreciation and gratitude through simple gestures of giving flowers" captures the essence of what our stressed-out people can have more of. Floral Garage also prides themselves on providing affordable products without curtailing the quality.


Floral Garage Singapore website

What impresses me:

  • Floral Garage Singapore has a good range of products to suit all occasions - flower bouquets, hampers (chocolate hampers, fruit hampers, baby hampers, get-well-soon hampers etc, all of which come with fresh flowers!), gift baskets, condolence stands, congratulatory stands, terrariums, party supplies for birthdays and anniversaries. 
  • If you are out of ideas for a flower bouquet, go for their bestsellers - Freestyle bouquet ($34.90) or Premium Freestyle bouquet ($64.90) - and let their creativity run wild. They promise the perfect bouquet for you. 
  • They welcome collaborations to give back to the society. Some of the projects they have helped with include raising funds for animal shelters and conducting floral arrangement workshops with the elderly.  
  • The delivery guy was full of smiles even though he was perspiring a lot! It was as though he was delivering smiles instead of my bouquet! 
  • Customisation of bouquets and SAME DAY DELIVERY services are available! (Refer to their FAQ for more details). Self-collection (FOC) is possible too. 
Floral Garage Website | Facebook | Instagram | Email: service@floralgaragesg.com

Address: 756 Upper Serangoon Road, #03-34, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore 534626

Call their landline at (+65) 6282 2813 or Whatsapp at (+65) 93878871

Floral Garage is currently having a Winter Collection 2017 sale for their Winter bouquets and prices are slashed by 15%. They will be also be offering Valentine's Day products soon! 

Final thoughts:

At Floral Garage Singapore, it won't cost you an arm or leg to give flowers to express your love and appreciation for that special person you are thinking of. There are a lot of products to choose from and it is easy to find something most suited for the occasion, else there is always an option to customise something you see from elsewhere. With a same-day delivery service, this is best for people who need an urgent order to surprise your loved ones. 

Disclosure: We were sponsored the bouquet for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions and photos are ours.

Have you followed us on Instagram and Facebook yet? Click below so you won't miss anything we have to share!

 Instagram | Facebook Page 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looking for Something Specific?

A part of ...