Words by L that put a smile on my face

Monday, May 02, 2011

The hand towel in my kitchen is placed next to the sink. I carried L up to wipe his hands towel and he said "Mommy, don't drop me in the dustbin okay?" (coz the dustbin is just below his legs). 


Whenever we play card games like Sleeping Queens, L would forget that it's his turn and we have to remind him. His reply is either "Otay otay (okay okay)" or "Oh ya! I forgot!". 

Update: 3 Jul 2011
This incident amuses me as it shows how L negotiates with his daddy. It happened when L was eating his lunch, and he didn't want to finish his food.
L: Daddy, I'm full already
Dad: Okay, just eat another 4 more mouthfuls of food and you're done. You have two options. A- eat 4 mouths of food, B- finish the whole bowl of food. Do you choose A or B?
L: A
(after eating one mouth of food)
L:  Er, how about 1? Eh! I ate one mouth already! (smiles)

At 2 yrs 9 mths... he already knows how to negotiate!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looking for Something Specific?

A part of ...