Funny/ Sweet things Ch said recently

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1.  "It's Mother's Day today, so I don't want to make you angry. I want to make you happy, so I eat a lot (for dinner)." 

My heart melted when I heard this. 

2.  "I have a screwdriver, and I'm going to screw you!" 

Ch said this to my church friend, YY. ZY and YY almost fainted due to excessive laughing. Of course, she didn't know the meaning of that sentence. She likes to play with words by breaking them up, so probably that's why she came up with such a statement.

3.  "I will (help to) take care of all your babies, Mommy." 

She said this coz she wanted me to give birth to a sister for her.

4. "Can you give birth to 5 babies? Because I love babies, and when Lucas grows up, there won't be any more babies for me to play with."

This I almost fainted...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looking for Something Specific?

A part of ...